Saturday, July 12, 2008

is your dog retarded??, megan's is

meet megan of the new vh1 reality show, "I Love Money", and well her dog Lily isnt exactly right in the head, basically shes mentally challeged, or just plain retarded. they do say dogs mimic their owners, oh well at least her owner is hot.

and what will megan do should she win the $250,000 you ask?? thats right, raise awareness of retarded dogs, and i quote, “I really want to spread the word about mentally challenged dogs. I’ve saved one myself, my dog is retarded. And I want to adopt more of them and save them.” way to go megan, saving mentally challeged dogs everywhere, you should recieve an Oscar, but please, dont strain yourself and make a speech, you're not exactly MLK



**disclaimer this is in no way meant to hate on megan, i just find retarded dogs funny, dont hate me**

No comments: